Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 07:49:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Babysitter in Punggol Field  (Read 16222 times)
Mrs Piggy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 02:01:21 AM »

I am not sure, I think it is up to individual BS. Maybe you should check with the BS before you confirm. I would also like to know if there are any rules or guide for BS to follow?? Anybody can help?

Advertisement

Oliver

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 09:48:06 PM »

Hi, I am not very sure about other BS duties, but typically I think they do most of the things, from taking care of baby and washing their clothes etc. My BS is very good, she will help me to iron my girl clothes also (she is 4 yrs now), she make sure she washes all my girl stuff, from bedding stuff to clothes cos baby needs a clean environment. She is very chin cai also, I always try to give her more $ but she don't want. She treat my girl like her own daughter. One point to look for BS is make sure their house don't have young kids. Because their kids will "disturb" your baby. And most BS with young children will definately care for their children more then your baby. Find BS whose kids already grown up. If you get a good BS you are lucky, as you can't control the ways they do things. This is just my view.
Mrs Piggy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2008, 01:46:46 AM »

I have a 3 years old girl. She is naughty sometimes but she will play & help out with the baby too. To me, taking care of others is not the same as taking care of my own. I will punish my girl when she is naughty but not for the child. I have to be extra more careful when under my care. To be a BS, you need to be more patience and responsible. Ready hard work money! Cry
shinnotsuke

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 11:04:29 AM »

there is no offical contract or company for BS, can anyone giude me with the following questions?
1) how to search for BS in punggol field?
2) how to get an agreement offically with BS to avoid misunderstanding in future? do we need black and white written?

Thank you
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: