Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 10:31:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone tried the Shichida Method for your child?  (Read 13651 times)
legacy

Ignore
« on: September 17, 2006, 10:52:01 AM »

I am considering sending my daughter of 17 mths to the Shichida classes.  Heard they are very good.  Anyone tried to do so before ? What's your comments?  Do you think the classes are worth the amount of fees charged?

I am considering sending her to playgroups of 2hrs during the weekdays.  Any good recommendations in this Punggol area?

Hope to get some comments/opinions from you all. tks.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 09:40:40 PM »

shichida is very expensive program. It is very effective for long term investment. No point doing for 6 mths because running out of funds and expect the child to have good progress when she/he reaches P1.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 10:25:34 PM »

As for playgroups, can make inquiry with Appletree at blk 101C, Cove RC.
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 02:30:58 PM »

Shichida mthd, is also known as the right brained method or some schools call it brain based method.  If you want to know more, you may read the books by Glenn Doman or Shichida. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: