Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 11:18:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any parent with kids in Greendale primary school ?  (Read 76035 times)
Cutiebabe

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2008, 02:05:37 AM »

Hi everybody,

First of all, I would like to extend my apology for my poor English & childishness.

Haiz....My son was not successful in the balloting for admission into Mee Toh School. I was still fidgeting which school to put him in. Should I place him in Edgefield or Greendale? Pls help!!!! Was really driving me crazy now as the next registration phrase is on next Tuesday. Not much time for me to have a good study of these schools either. My mind had been set for Greendale but still have other factors to consider. As it's a new school, afraid that the standard might not be as good compared to Mee Toh & Edgefield which had already established good reputation for their academic and non-academic results. On the other hand, it is further from my house as compared to Edgefield which is just a road across my block of flats. Can parents pls feedback to me about the teaching methods that Greendale adopted? According to my sister's friend who has put her daughter in Edgefield, the English teaching method they adopted is "Stellar" which is an Australian kind of approach. She kept praising that school. So this made my decision swayed again.

Pls help...parents... Cry Cry Cry

Advertisement

Cutiebabe

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2008, 02:47:33 AM »

So ellphie,

Was your son or daughter successfully secured a place in Mee Toh School? Mine nope. So sad!! Sad
Cutiebabe

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2008, 02:53:18 AM »

Wink

Hi Dashkan,

So is a no stress environment good for children 2 grow up with?

And how is the teaching approach that Greendale Pri adopted? Is the standard juz as gd as Mee Toh & Edgefield?

Regards.
Ellphie

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2008, 08:34:04 AM »

Hi Cutiebabe

Yes, I went for the ballot and got in for my kid...phew.  I almost wanna give a miss to the balloting process as my kid is one of the 175 applicants on day 2.....but hubby persisted so we just might as well see our luck.  Like you, we have set plan for Greendale should we did not get in.....so go with your heart. BTW, did you put your kid on waiting list for Mee Toh?  I heard you can try that and see closer the year end, they might have vacancies as last min some parents may pull out....
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: