Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 20, 2024, 07:18:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any parent with kids in Greendale primary school ?  (Read 75531 times)
Pearl

Ignore
« on: February 09, 2008, 10:08:38 AM »

smile

Hi Parents,

Do u have any kids studying in new school - greendale primary school this yr? If yes, pls kindly give some comment/advise of the school such as the teacher, school work etc...

As my girl will be P1 next year but i cannot decide whether to go for Mee Toh balloting or enroll in greendale primary (might not required to ballot & is in morning session...).

Thanks

Advertisement

Rizwin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:48:06 AM »

I still see some construction work going on at one part of the school. Wonder when it will end ?   Roll Eyes. Once the construction ends, i think it will be a more conducive environment for the students. I am also torn between Mee Toh and Greendale for my kid. Mee Toh will be tough to get in though.

Anyway, here's what i found out :

1) Students have to be in school by 7.45am. This yr, there is no ringing of morning bell. Instead, teachers will bring the students to the respective assembly area.

2) For P1 students, parents paid an initial amount of money for their children's recess meals. Before the students go to the canteen for recess, all their pre-ordered meal will be laid on the table. Heard feedback from a couple of friends that food choices was limited.

Anymore feedback from parents with kids studying in Greendale or even teaching/non-teaching staff from Greendale ?

Will there be an Open House for the public to come and visit prior to P1 registration ?
Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 09:41:26 PM »

I'm also considering Greendale for my child.  It would be good if any parents with kids in Greendale could provide us some feedback.

May I know if there's any student care/BASC near to Greendale?  Also, it seems there's only 2 student care in Punggol.  Seems kind of limited.  Heard of any upcoming student care?

Do share Smiley  Thanks@
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 10:06:17 PM »

there is one student care in the CC at blk 172C behind the canteen of the school.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: