Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 26, 2024, 08:11:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Construction of Primary School @ Bkl 172C, why can they work so late  (Read 34058 times)
d69

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2007, 09:50:03 AM »

Nowadays it seems that they are rushing for work, I am now posting this at 11pm and they are still working! I pity those whose flats are being shone directly by the lights and I want to know where can we call to complain about their late working hours, how can pple sleep and rest like that?

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 07:37:44 PM »

They have to finished by end of this year. School starts 2008 Jan.
hurricane

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 07:43:15 AM »

i am staying just opp the construction site...yup they are still working rite now at 8.39pm.....on one hand i pity them for having to work till so late and starting so early in the morning...8 or 8plus... and last night they finished almost 11pm....
ya i understand they have to finish their project ...but is that our problem really?Huh? having to tolerate all the noise and dust that semm never ending....feel like giving up cleaning. even wif windows close, the dust seem to be able to invade my house. but i've got no choice, 2 kids and 1 just turned one, i can't ignore the dust.
anyway i dun think complaining would do anything since they've got a schedule to keep....
jaymee

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 07:53:06 AM »

the law say noise level has to fall below certain decibels after 10pm. You sure it's almost 11pm?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: