Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 10:36:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the typical monthly expenses for a Sinkie?  (Read 17366 times)
Chilliqueen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 03:45:01 AM »

One that I know even asked her mum to wash her clothes for her as usual, and offered to give her S$10, when her mum said that her clothes are hard to wash, don't always wear/ change so many clothes. Speechless man.

Not S$10, but S$100. Typo error.

One thing I realised is that most people would like to apply for credit cards. One that I know have debts over 17k from army days. Until now still have to pay for it, S$400+ monthly. Wonder when will he be able to settle it. Interest is already 1/2 of it. Sigh ..
[/quote]
Sad to day tat young sinkies nowadays r getting v "realistic"...no work = no money!
For some tat i know, their parents help to look after their children for FREE...or they can only give miserable allowance for their help..Dun be surprise tat some rely on their parents as 'cheap nanny'...tsk tsk tsk, really "shake head" ahh..  Sad

Advertisement

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 04:03:27 AM »

Wah, the $$$ to give parents issue seems prevalent. 1st-world living? The leaders must have set a very good example, with their sky-high salary. I think, its best to educate your children on balancing the value of $$$ and filial piety. All these values that we used to hold, have been eroded by greed for $$$   
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2007, 04:38:51 AM »

You give $$$ to father, mother, whoever is your business. Just make sure you don't forget to pay Uncle IRAS!
Because it is almost time to do tax filing and pay our yearly summon once again!
Those who have father, mother staying with them will get some discount. ha ha...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 04:40:41 AM by Stallion » Logged
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2007, 05:28:52 AM »

parents discount? chey....only 1 child can claim leh....

who sponsored parents for holidays every year?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: