Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 06:56:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicken Or Egg ?  (Read 16440 times)
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 08:23:29 AM »

And the funny thing is... Most questions can be answered with 'chicken and egg' reply... try it! haha....

e.g. Q: "shall we do project A first and then B?"  A: "well, it's a chicken and egg thing... blah blah"
      Q: "To encourage more babies birth rate or to provide more benefits first?"   A: "well, it's a chicken and egg thing.. blah blah"

Q  "Should a person be equiped with necessary skillset first or should that person focus on what is his/her interest is in first?"
I guess by now you already knew how to kick start the answer! "Well, it's a chicken and egg thing....blah blah blah....."     

Kick start an answer with 'chicken vs egg' will never land you up in a wrong answer...

It will however open up the path to whatever bull and crap you intend to say later....

My grandmother also knew this method donkey years ago.... whahaha.....

Try it.... hahahaha........ stick tongue stick tongue stick tongue

Assuming a chicken egg
In this case, the egg is assumed to be a chicken's egg. This is an obvious assumption since the question itself implies a link between the two.

If one assumes the egg to be a chicken egg then one must define what a chicken egg is:

If: A chicken egg will hatch a chicken
Then a bypass is allowed: An animal that was not a chicken laid the chicken egg which contained the first chicken. In this case the egg came first.

If: A chicken egg is the egg that a chicken lays
Then a bypass is allowed: A chicken (that hatched from a non-chicken egg) laid an egg (a chicken egg).

If: A chicken egg will hatch a chicken and was laid by a chicken
Then there may be an error of definition. If the definition of "chicken" used does not refer to "chicken eggs," then the chicken must come first, because without chickens there cannot be any chicken eggs.

Your explanation is very cheem ! I think your explanation of chicken and egg will just kill the person asking it. =)

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 08:55:22 AM »

true lor....I ask people about Punggol development sometime ago. People answer me chicken and egg issue. I don't get it till now because I don't get the correct anwer at all.
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 10:48:44 AM »

this thread started interestingly but as it goes, it becoming more philosophical ... Sad

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 09:14:14 PM »

true lor....I ask people about Punggol development sometime ago. People answer me chicken and egg issue. I don't get it till now because I don't get the correct anwer at all.

Practically no answer lor...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: