Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 17, 2024, 02:19:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's up with ppl today??  (Read 11645 times)
nugget

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 10:10:48 AM »

No problem Starscream.... I dont take his curses or vulgarities on me personal, infact i always have fun pacifying "winding children"..., probably it has to do with that person limited vocabulary to express himself, that's why he needed to use words like "Fxxx" "bloody" and curses even on a woman...,seriously, I dont mind if he picks up a dictionary to help him up instead rather than dampening his own image in this forum. Hopefully he will still retain his identity here...
By the way, is an offence under the law to use vulgarities on a woman right?
Ooooops Shocked I am really concern now...
Hi nugget, not only you. stallion mentioned both of us. I'm also quite angry at first but after seeing this reply, I'm ok now. Although I'm not well educated, but I still know how to repect others and will not gave 'Primary one' student's remarks. He should give some constructive feedbacks rather than pointing finger to others and think that he is so great.I believed one day someone/law or God will punish him if he carry on with this childish and aggressive attitude towards people. I had report it to the moderator. If I'm not wrong, the offence is under 'insulting modesty of a woman'.

Hi Liow, lets us not do what monkeys do ya..well, maybe he may learn it the hard way one day, i dont know... but is really not me to curse at someone and the family for no apparent reasons at all, thats EVIL!. A evil man has himself to blame at the end of the day. I say this because i have met people who are like that but things happen in their life that make them ended up very sobered and humbled. Anyway, nice of you to write to me.
By the way, this Miscellanous Act which I come across sounds very interesting, i believe my friend Stallion would be very keen to know as well.

Miscellaneous Offences (Public order & nuisance) Act Chater 184  13A

Intentional harassment, alarm or distress
13A. —(1) Any person who in a public place or in a private place, with intent to cause harassment, alarm or distress to another person —
(a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour; or
(b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,
thereby causing that person or any other person harassment, alarm or distress, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $5,000.
[12/96]
(2) It is a defence for the accused to prove —
(a) that he was inside a dwelling-house and had no reason to believe that the words or behaviour used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation displayed, by him would be heard or seen by a person outside that dwelling-house or any other dwelling-house; or
(b) that his conduct was reasonable.

Advertisement

pringles

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 05:36:00 AM »

Then why is the mod not doing anything about it ? If Stallion is continuing his aggressive behaviour in this forum, I believe he should be banned for certain period. It would be reflection time for him.

From the way he talked about the PP illegal parking issue, it seems this must be something very close to his heart enough for him to swear (which is not apporiate here). Perhaps he might have been injured by the cars / lost someone dear to him to the illegal parking cars there. Let's not blame him and let the mod takes actions against him.

guovin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 08:57:06 PM »

Hi nugget,
Sorry to read what happen here. dont know who is the moderators here. like no police, a free for all forum. Cry
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 10:58:41 AM »

you still unable to locate our moderator?

This forum still better compared to a forum involving whole Singapore. The forumers are fiercer and rougher in those forums. This forum can be a stepping stone if want to be active with the big players in those forums.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: