Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 25, 2024, 09:12:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's up with ppl today??  (Read 11568 times)
H2OSeekers

Ignore
« on: August 20, 2007, 11:01:05 AM »

Was at Jurong Point this afternoon, with my wife, son, infant and maid to run some errands. This incident happened at the toilet near Billy Bombers. My wife had to use the ladies and I was with my elder son (3 years old) who was in his pram and I was carrying my infant (1 month old). The walkway there was so big, you could drive a car through. Moreover it was not crowded. I was standing near the shop window to avoid ppl from knocking into me. This man who was obiviously in a hurry, walked into me and banged onto my infant's head. Almost at the same time, he say sorry and I ask 'why did he not see me?'. This man apparently got angry and approached me, we were practically almost kissing. That was how close we were standing face to face. He spoke in Mandarin, 'So I already say I'm sorry, what do you want?'

Here I was with my back to the shop, my infant's head facing inwards and this man can still so blindly banged into us. So given the situation, I was naturally angry and I did not even shouted at him or use vulgarities. Just asking for an explanation. And he wants to fight or challenge me to one, when I am carrying my infant, and my elder son is sleeping in his pram. I would so love to just pass my infant to my maid and once and for all 'clear up this matter' with this man. Deciding that it would be pointless and would most likely involve the police, because we would have ended up fighting. I told him, "Can't he see I am carrying my son and are you done?" He walked off angrily to the gents and I continued my shopping... Just my luck I guess for meeting the socially blind and mentally retarded...  head banging
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 11:03:31 AM by H2OSeekers » Logged

Advertisement

Seebo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 10:07:26 AM »

Guess with S'pore getting more fast pace each and everyday, pple living in it become more tense and stress out easily. Also, pple in our society hv become more "vocal" than ever. Guess this is the price to pay for being in s'pore where the govt never fail to squeeze its pple. We hv money but we lost our moral & values.

Take it easy and forget abt the incident  smile
nugget

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 10:21:14 AM »

O, i would be upset too if I were you, given that the walkway is so wide, and baby's head is so fragile... i believe you wouldnt be so upset if the person only bump into you and not your child... anyway, i guess there will always be upsetting and ridiculous things that happen in life....  Undecided
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 12:10:56 PM »

O, i would be upset too if I were you, given that the walkway is so wide, and baby's head is so fragile... i believe you wouldnt be so upset if the person only bump into you and not your child... anyway, i guess there will always be upsetting and ridiculous things that happen in life....  Undecided

I wish you are popping your head out of your illegal parked vehicle outside PP and a bus approaches..haha...  clapping clapping
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: