Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 17, 2024, 12:57:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's up with ppl today??  (Read 11642 times)
nugget

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 11:00:09 PM »

No problem Starscream.... I dont take his curses or vulgarities on me personal, infact i always have fun pacifying "winding children"..., probably it has to do with that person limited vocabulary to express himself, that's why he needed to use words like "Fxxx" "bloody" and curses even on a woman...,seriously, I dont mind if he picks up a dictionary to help him up instead rather than dampening his own image in this forum. Hopefully he will still retain his identity here...
By the way, is an offence under the law to use vulgarities on a woman right?
Ooooops Shocked I am really concern now...

Advertisement

H2OSeekers

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 11:40:20 PM »

Read that post, wow Stallion, cool it man. My first impression of you when I initially posted on this forum, you seems like a nice person. I know you are quite zealous on certain topics. But don't have to defend it to the point of using vulgarities.

Nugget, thumbs up on maintaining a level head on this.  clapping clapping
mio

mio @ punggol 21+

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 02:11:57 AM »

One up for nugget clapping
Cool handling way thumbs up
LIOW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 10:24:36 AM »

No problem Starscream.... I dont take his curses or vulgarities on me personal, infact i always have fun pacifying "winding children"..., probably it has to do with that person limited vocabulary to express himself, that's why he needed to use words like "Fxxx" "bloody" and curses even on a woman...,seriously, I dont mind if he picks up a dictionary to help him up instead rather than dampening his own image in this forum. Hopefully he will still retain his identity here...
By the way, is an offence under the law to use vulgarities on a woman right?
Ooooops Shocked I am really concern now...
Hi nugget, not only you. stallion mentioned both of us. I'm also quite angry at first but after seeing this reply, I'm ok now. Although I'm not well educated, but I still know how to repect others and will not gave 'Primary one' student's remarks. He should give some constructive feedbacks rather than pointing finger to others and think that he is so great.I believed one day someone/law or God will punish him if he carry on with this childish and aggressive attitude towards people. I had report it to the moderator. If I'm not wrong, the offence is under 'insulting modesty of a woman'.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: