Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 08:46:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Upstairs Neighbour have THREE noisy dogs  (Read 51939 times)
SERENERIC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 02:10:44 AM »

sigh .. wat we can hope for is that those dog owners can read our forum and rectify the problem lor .. head banging

Advertisement

fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 05:05:34 AM »

Hi Elmo, Regarding the whenever the

"dogs starts to bark, the maid will just shout," quiet". or if the owner is around, he will shout in some other language at the dogs, sometimes rather fiercely and rude. is this the way to treat dogs?"

To control your dog, the owner has to use a fierce and stern voice to maintain discipline. As long as it does not lead to damaging physical abuse. It may sound rude, but being a dog owner myself, i sometimes shout at my dog to instill fear. Well, it does depends on the training a dog is given. Anyway, i understand your frustrations. It's either you bear with it, or talk to the owner. I have a feeling the dogs are there to stay. Unless you can persuade the owner to give one dog away. My dog sometimes bark too, at strangers on my floor, and i already cannot stand it.. cos its really loud. Incessant barking is very irritating, cos the neighbours dogs on the other floors bark like crazy sometimes too.

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
elmo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 12:09:28 AM »

Hi fairy, he shouts in "some other language" that kids should not be hearing nor ladies. and that makes these shouts "rude".
SERENERIC

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 12:53:22 AM »

well, i do have dogs before and i do not remember using that kinda language on my dog..

i tink if the owner is considerate enough, he should put the muzzle on the dog at least ..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: