Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 05:51:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Upstairs Neighbour have THREE noisy dogs  (Read 51739 times)
elmo

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2007, 04:12:14 AM »

Really really cannot put up with the barking and whinings of these three dogs anymore. I need to let out steam. I have tolerated for the past 2 years (as far as i can recollect). These dogs are getting from bad to worse. for many months, they had been barking in the middle of the night (like 1 or 2am!!) and consistently, without fail, at 7am every morning. once the dogs were so ill-behaved at 7am that somebody living few levels down shouted,"OEI, shut your f***ing dogs up!". can see how bad the situation is.

scare the hell out of my daughter when the dogs go into a barking frenzy in the middle of the night (even when we turn on the aircon and shut the windows!). Three dogs is too much! my neighbour living below had complained to HDB, nothing was done. I called police twice, nothing was done by the owner. What can i do? complain to AVA?

whenever the dogs starts to bark, the maid will just shout," quiet". or if the owner is around, he will shout in some other language at the dogs, sometimes rather fiercely and rude. is this the way to treat dogs?

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 10:03:31 PM »

are these big or small dogs?

Can call HDB to ask what are the rules and regulation for keeping a dog. If this owner has illegally keep the dogs more than HDB requirement, you may lodge a complaint to all Police, HDB, Penny Low, Town Council, AVA. Which agency will give you the fastest reply.
elmo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 03:08:36 AM »

We called the police, they say 2 dogs maximum. AVA's website says 1 dog of the "small breed" and there was a list of dogs attached.

Police came knocking on their doors twice to warn them. nothing was done. HDB response even worse, say not under their area of responsibility and suggest we talk to the owner. we never get to see the owner, but talked to the maid before.

just emailed AVA, waiting for their reply.
SERENERIC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 03:56:45 AM »

hi elmo
I empathise with you too.
I stay in 101 and there is one particular household which has a small dog (i guess its kinda chihuahua) and keeps barking in the evening through the night.
Wosrt still, the neighbouring dogs will follow suit as well.
I guess these dogs' owners are not at home and they left their dog out at the balcony which causes a din.
*** Argghhhh***
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: