Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 10:09:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mutual Healthcare Clinic at Block 106  (Read 91824 times)
alexkwa

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2011, 11:52:54 PM »

The doctors are great here, but I agree the receptionists and the service sucks.

I went once at 1130 and they told me to come back at 2 even though their lunch hours will clearly stated at 12-2. They said that they do not have anymore queue numbers to give. What kinda excuse is that??

Advertisement

aushvitz

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2011, 08:47:23 PM »

Just came back from the clinic, and i can safely say that I will never be going back there ever again.
Basically I was there to get my throat check to see if it's infected because of the discomfort I've been feeling for the past few days. Everything went as per normal until he decided to bombard me with medication.

I told him that I've actually seen a doctor (Northeast clinic at SengKang, I usually don't go there but Mutual was closed) two days ago and I still have medication left and I just wanted to do a check again, and if he could kindly give me an MC as I can't go to work (Telco service line) with a bad throat.

That doctor gave a condescending tone and said that this is not a clinic that gives free MC. I totally understand but come on, I've been there for years and I've never once fake an illness to get a MC, I'm willing to pay for the consultation fee but just not the extra medication because as I've mention earlier I have got medication that is still on course but I needed an extra day rest for my voice to return to normal.

This is really horrible, and the staff are equally as bad, the younger female staff has got major attitude problem. She talks without looking at you and when she talks it always sounds like a dismissal.

Anyone can kindly tell me if I'm over reacting because I've been there for years and I never expect to receive treatment like that from them.
niceguy

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2011, 11:18:01 AM »

Hi All

We recently moved to punggol. My company has provided the medical card which can be accepted at Mutual Helthcare clinic. Looking at the comments, this clinic seems to be not good. is the service improved by any chance ?
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2011, 01:02:51 AM »

We should all write them a letter and sign on it like a petition ... I'm sure they will be very surprised.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: