Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 11:28:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mutual Healthcare Clinic at Block 106  (Read 92152 times)
paola

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2008, 09:58:29 PM »

head banging
i must agree.
the staff there are extremely rude and have no initiative.
they do what they wish and do no consider for others.
and i thought i was the only one who taught so.
is there a way to complain against them or something?

Advertisement

lukasluis

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2009, 08:41:46 AM »

Hi, It is over a year now after the last post on this thread. Any new comments about the clinic? We're just moved to Punggol and our company health card is accepted there. We planned to go there for checkups but hesitated because of bad comments. Any news? Thanks.
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2009, 02:02:19 AM »

Hi, It is over a year now after the last post on this thread. Any new comments about the clinic? We're just moved to Punggol and our company health card is accepted there. We planned to go there for checkups but hesitated because of bad comments. Any news? Thanks.

not so sure but its one of my company panel clinics and my colleagues who went there give it a thumb down. the over crowding problem is due to mainly because the companies might use the clinic as its panel clinic.

i went there before with wifey as she was not feeling well. i ws told the waiting time is between 1 to 2 hrs and i was like 'huh?'.............might as well i go sengkang polyclinic if waiting time is that long

in the end we went to PP clinic at level 2 as it got the least people waiting compare to level 1.
lukasluis

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2009, 10:15:48 AM »

I went there this evening to try it out. I was greeted with a not so pleasant smell inside the clinic. Anyways I waited for 1-hour. The doctor is quite ok though.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: