Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 07:52:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mutual Healthcare Clinic at Block 106  (Read 91815 times)
Bubblesha

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »

Just saw tis thread abt the incident in the MHC today.. I saw the incident and I got to agree with PC girl that the man was indeed very rude and rediculars. He threw the card at her but she was calm tho.. till the man shout at her. I guess... maybe the clinic service is Just "OK" but the situation that day was horrible and I can understand how the clinic assistant / clerk feels. I experince long Q also at times and sometimes on SAT they just declined my registration because the numbers is fully taken and they are closing at 1pm on SAT but I have not come across the clerk/ clinic assistance rude.
Maybe u all want to try Lifelink next to Kidz Playhouse...

Advertisement

xiuxiu07

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2010, 12:45:33 AM »

I just had a BAD BAD experience there today.. used to wait for 2 hrs there for my turn..
today really cant take the waiting.. only went down at 1150am ... the #%$%#$%$ girl at the counter give me a $%$%$% look.. n say the clinic is closed come back at 2. She din even look into my eyes when she said that! then i walked back home.  I regretted not scolding her man... 1150 ley!!! i went home and tore the card away. I will NEVER go there again.
then i went to Punggol Plaza Healthway at 1215.. n I managed to c the doc within 10 mins time..
just wanna vent my anger...
Alexis

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2010, 05:51:07 AM »

Hi all,
Happened to come across this discussion about MHC blk 106. (seldom come to complain department)
I was confused about this bad press that I had to take out my clinic cards to verify if its the same clinic u guys were talking about. and yeah, its the same one.

My 2 kids (6 and 2) and me as well always go to this clinic and we never come across any problem leh. Even my brother and his family (2 kids-6 and 3)who lives many many blocks away would travel all the way here to queue to see Dr Yeo. They saw the clinic above Econ mart before and said its not as good.

I like Dr Yeo (the main in house Dr), even my husband who can be quite fussy do too. He always takes time to exam us (even my screaming/crying 2 year old) and explain our illnesses and what medications he's going to give and what each of the medications are for. He will also ask for my opinion if I'm comfortable to start/not to start antibiotics for the kids as he knows I'm not into antibiotics (he remembers!) or when he feels that its very necessary to start, he'll tell me the reasons. And when ever he needs to prescribe some common medicine like panadol/promethazine, he'll ask if I have them at home and whether I need more. He never over-prescibe for us. My 2 kids like him and are never afraid of him.

I don't know the receptionists names but they were always nice to us. They can remember my kids and my brother's kids by names. No issues with them.

Regarding waiting time- everywhere there's waiting time issues. What I always do is go half hour earlier before the opening time and queue outside. That's what my brother do too. After taking the queue no. will have breakfast first. Usually Dr Yeo will arrive half hour after opening time, so don't expect to be seen stat even if your queue no. is 1. I would avoid going down at the last minute, I mean let's face it, they are not 24hrs A&E dept. I would also call and ask which Dr is on and try to avoid the locum Drs (the part-times who don't belong to the clinic).

Even if one is sick, one should not behave as if the Dr/clinic owes you something. I believe to have a nice experience at the clinic, we as patients can also make it a good ourselves.

Cheers! Hope no one get sick any soon!
smummy

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2010, 09:01:26 PM »

alway change the doc..somemore like trainee doc and no much experience..waste money....
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: