Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 04:41:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate neighbours upstairs!  (Read 10900 times)
sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 09:40:20 PM »

:mad:I was stayng at blk 295 and I encounter the same experienced. My hubby went upstairs to inform the owner but same thing happened again n again. Worst still last month on October, some inconsiderate bitch threw down her sanitary pad with blood on it!!!! head banging

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 11:09:35 PM »

could be a brand new foreigner, first time reside in flats.
azrinsan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 05:22:17 AM »

I faced the same problem.. mine even worse.. I'm staying on the 2nd floor.. can you just imagine.. I can't recall how many times I had to go up to inform them of the situation. I just give up and most of the days now I'll get my maid to hang inside to dry.. Worse.. there was a time when out of the blue, this "considerate" neighbour on the 3rd floor of mine.. decided that their air con needs cleaning.. right when the sun is nicely shining after a few days of showers.. lalalala.. there goes my half dried clothes.. she didn't even bother to look down to see if there's any clothes hanging out to dry just one level down.
kan

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 01:14:06 AM »

Hi Hurricane,

Would u mind telling me which unit no r u in?  waving  coz i am living in the same block.
Mine is #__-464 which sometimes I can smell cigars.. and there's sometimes cigar butts on near my rm's aircon compressor.. I think that's very dangerous & inconsiderate too!   mad

Another way to bring out wet laundry is to do it at night, and MAKE SURE there's no one clothing outside underneath yours. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: