Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 09:35:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate neighbours upstairs!  (Read 10897 times)
babycutie

Ignore
« on: November 09, 2007, 03:03:08 AM »

I am staying in Blk 171B. 

Everytime I wanted to hang my clothes outside, hv to see if the clothes upstairs are dripping!! It's not just one or two down at one time.. it's literally driiiiiiiiiiiiping.. like raindrops!  head banging 

I hv called the town council last week who says she will ask the HDB to follow up.  Up till today, it's still the same!! Imagine I hv to wait for the dripping to stop b4 I can hang my clothes out.. oh gosh!!  mad

NOTE TO UNIT NOS. #17-456 #18-456 (Sorry if you are not the one) cos when I look up, there's only bamboos outside with dripping clothes either on these 2 storeys.. so now i know y the rest below dare not hang clothes out to dry.. only later in the morn then all the neighbours will start bringing out their clothes! 

PLEASE BE MORE CONSIDERATE TO US WHO STAYS BELOW UR UNIT.  IF YOU REALLY CANNOT USE OR DUNNO HOW TO USE THE WASHING MACHINE TO SPIN DRY, PLEASE HANG IT OUT ONLY AT NIGHT WHEN NOONE IS HANGING OUT THEIR CLOTHES.   

Advertisement

barney

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 11:35:06 AM »

may i suggest...next time it does happened.
take a walk upstair and talk to them nicely..explained the situation to them.
maybe they are not aware of their wrong doing.

another suggestion, wait till their clothes is completely drip dry..then you bring out
your clothes. this way, you can avoid all those inconveniences.

babycutie

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 04:08:50 AM »

Hi barney...tt's what i hv been doing..wait till it stops then hang out.. but y should i accommodate these ppl?? it's their fault.. their inconsideration.. they should hv gotten the lower floor units if they are doing it all the while and not get the highest storey!!   Roll Eyes
hurricane

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 02:23:14 AM »

ya same problem here, went up to talk to them and still got the cheek to say its not them. but after that can pull their washing back in...but only for that day. so now either have to wake up earlier to hang the clothes out or have to wait for thier clothes to drip dry b4 hanging mine out! so bloody inconsiderate! my is at blk 172C and more than 1 floor is doing that!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: