Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 11:36:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fitness Corner for Cleaning Dogs?  (Read 17700 times)
eniroc

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2007, 11:26:14 AM »

Report police lor.

it did come to mind to take photos of what they did, but they are always in a big group.  i certainly do not want to get involve in a fight, especially when it involves 2 groups of people of different races.  very sensitive you know.

ya lor..u have a point..men in groups usually lost their temper veri easily...gals in groups usually onli noe how to bitch and gossips...hahaha... blushing

Advertisement

bambi

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 10:46:33 PM »

Yup, pls dont jump the gun tat whoever is sitting close to the rubbish is the 1 who litters it. We love our new estate s much s our dogs. So we carry plastics bags to clean up after our dogs. There r many soccer players who drive there too & they r under certain category brand of cars too. Did u observed tat? We r also very hateful wif food litters s we dont like our dogs to pickup food litters too. During school holidays, the littering rate ard tat area is higher too. Many a times, the litter bins r so full it seems it wasnt emptied for days. The members of "the group" tat Americano refer to, had to call town council & feedback.I must say we did our part s residents of this quiet & beautiful pl.
This "group" is a closely-knit, down to earth pple. To me, it was good tat this was brought up or it wld be misunderstood forever & our image tarnished for no reason.
Pple may mistake my Sheltie for Collie & tot tat fur was fr her. Bottomline, it wasnt us! We put dog fur into plastic bag & throwinto bins.

In the Hokkien saying, not any man wif moustache is my father  waving
If we do see tat couple, yes will surely feedback.
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2007, 08:30:33 AM »

Yup, pls dont jump the gun tat whoever is sitting close to the rubbish is the 1 who litters it. We love our new estate s much s our dogs. So we carry plastics bags to clean up after our dogs. There r many soccer players who drive there too & they r under certain category brand of cars too. Did u observed tat? We r also very hateful wif food litters s we dont like our dogs to pickup food litters too. During school holidays, the littering rate ard tat area is higher too. Many a times, the litter bins r so full it seems it wasnt emptied for days. The members of "the group" tat Americano refer to, had to call town council & feedback.I must say we did our part s residents of this quiet & beautiful pl.
This "group" is a closely-knit, down to earth pple. To me, it was good tat this was brought up or it wld be misunderstood forever & our image tarnished for no reason.
Pple may mistake my Sheltie for Collie & tot tat fur was fr her. Bottomline, it wasnt us! We put dog fur into plastic bag & throwinto bins.

Thanks in advance
eniroc

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2007, 08:57:51 AM »

How nice..got doggies group..i juz shift to punggol..so my dogs no fren.. Sad...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: