Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 10:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fitness Corner for Cleaning Dogs?  (Read 17699 times)
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2007, 06:23:28 AM »

Hey..y become so unfriendly again?? Haiyo...Tot neighbours kenot be unfriendly one....it's quite wrong to clean the dogs in public area lor...just like letting little kids pee outdoor la...same logic..(but still got many mummies do that lei)...so maybe Rusher if u happen to noe these 2 couples..juz tell them politely ba...but if they are not from ur group..maybe Americano when u see them..go forward and let them noe lor..in a polite way of tone la...like tat will be faster la...rather than post online and ask others to notify them...

For me i will directly go forward and let them noe that it's not good to do that...it will "hai dao" all our beloved doggies... mad mad

If the Malay boys are in this forum, I will also ask them why is the rubblish doing there. I do not wish to complain to any authorities, as we should try to resolve on our own. Thats why I ask why is the fur there. Since rusher frequents there, he must have know most of the dog owners there. Period

Advertisement

Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 06:51:09 AM »

Report police lor.
rusher

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2007, 11:16:38 AM »

Hey..y become so unfriendly again?? Haiyo...Tot neighbours kenot be unfriendly one....it's quite wrong to clean the dogs in public area lor...just like letting little kids pee outdoor la...same logic..(but still got many mummies do that lei)...so maybe Rusher if u happen to noe these 2 couples..juz tell them politely ba...but if they are not from ur group..maybe Americano when u see them..go forward and let them noe lor..in a polite way of tone la...like tat will be faster la...rather than post online and ask others to notify them...

For me i will directly go forward and let them noe that it's not good to do that...it will "hai dao" all our beloved doggies... mad mad

If the Malay boys are in this forum, I will also ask them why is the rubblish doing there. I do not wish to complain to any authorities, as we should try to resolve on our own. Thats why I ask why is the fur there. Since rusher frequents there, he must have know most of the dog owners there. Period

sorry, but i really don't know them. you live in punggol, do you know all the punggolians who live here?Huh?!!!!  i have friends staying at blk 174 but that doesn't mean i know all the residents staying in this blk!  but if anyone from our group knows this couple, i'll ask them to talk them.  that's the best i can do.  but if you happen to see this couple doing the same thing again, maybe you can also talk to them.

are u in the Rush!!!
rusher

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2007, 11:20:56 AM »

Report police lor.

it did come to mind to take photos of what they did, but they are always in a big group.  i certainly do not want to get involve in a fight, especially when it involves 2 groups of people of different races.  very sensitive you know.

are u in the Rush!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: