Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 09:19:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fitness Corner for Cleaning Dogs?  (Read 17787 times)
rusher

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 01:21:28 PM »

I was with my son at the playground there one nite(in front blk 174D) n noticed a lot of dog fur there too..bcos of that he did not get to play at the playground cos he got scared by those chunks of dog fur lying around..guess it may be the same culprit.. angry

Yup. Its always a group. Some even drove here. I have been "monitoring" them from my window for quite some time. The next morning, the place always become very dirty. Sigh.

halo, i'm part of the group.  we are a group of responsible dog owners who make effort to use plastic bags to pick up our dogs' poo and throw them into the bin.  it's amazing why you never thought of the soccer players who may be the one leaving the garbages behind.  didn't you realise that the garbages are always empty drinking bottles and food packets!  the soccer players leave these garbages behind after their game.  i saw it with my own eyes!  have you seen for yourself that we are the ones throwing the garbages?  if not, please get the facts right before you comment!  if you have doubts, maybe you should join me one of these nights at around 10pm to see for yourself!  the garbages are there already when we reach the place. 

as for the dog fur you're referring to, please do not jump into conclusion that all dog owners are part of our group.  it is not fair to us.

are u in the Rush!!!

Advertisement

rusher

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 02:26:20 AM »

I was with my son at the playground there one nite(in front blk 174D) n noticed a lot of dog fur there too..bcos of that he did not get to play at the playground cos he got scared by those chunks of dog fur lying around..guess it may be the same culprit.. angry

Yup. Its always a group. Some even drove here. I have been "monitoring" them from my window for quite some time. The next morning, the place always become very dirty. Sigh.

halo, i'm part of the group.  we are a group of responsible dog owners who make effort to use plastic bags to pick up our dogs' poo and throw them into the bin.  it's amazing why you never thought of the soccer players who may be the one leaving the garbages behind.  didn't you realise that the garbages are always empty drinking bottles and food packets!  the soccer players leave these garbages behind after their game.  i saw it with my own eyes!  have you seen for yourself that we are the ones throwing the garbages?  if not, please get the facts right before you comment!  if you have doubts, maybe you should join me one of these nights at around 10pm to see for yourself!  the garbages are there already when we reach the place. 

as for the dog fur you're referring to, please do not jump into conclusion that all dog owners are part of our group.  it is not fair to us.

are u in the Rush!!!
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 07:11:52 AM »

Could you explain the fur in the picture?
eniroc

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 10:23:37 AM »

Hey..y become so unfriendly again?? Haiyo...Tot neighbours kenot be unfriendly one....it's quite wrong to clean the dogs in public area lor...just like letting little kids pee outdoor la...same logic..(but still got many mummies do that lei)...so maybe Rusher if u happen to noe these 2 couples..juz tell them politely ba...but if they are not from ur group..maybe Americano when u see them..go forward and let them noe lor..in a polite way of tone la...like tat will be faster la...rather than post online and ask others to notify them...

For me i will directly go forward and let them noe that it's not good to do that...it will "hai dao" all our beloved doggies... mad mad
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: