Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 09:54:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bombers from upstairs!!  (Read 9279 times)
rude_beer

Ignore
« on: February 15, 2009, 01:59:20 PM »

I have a neighbour upstairs who throws stuffs down.... always land on my aircon compressor landing... things like cig butts, cig box, food and candy wrappers, tissues, used paper towels, half eaten slice toast, opened pack of ketchup (which splatters a over) and just recently, a plastic bag filled with noodles...

Anyone knows who i can approach regarding this...? I'm especially worried abt the food stuff rotting right outside and the cig butts, which could be a fire hazard...

I'm staying on the 11th floor, and suspecting it could be the family on the 13th. (cos level 12th has been empty for a while and level 14th is  perpetually full of laundry which probably helped shield stuff falling from higher floors. The inconsiderate family on the 13th always had dripping laundry which I can clearly see the dripping droplets from my window... There was once I confronted them... took them more than 5mins to open the door... when I told the lady abt it, she 'act blur' with her maid and claim she didn't hv cloths hung out, then ask me in to see....They used the 5mins delay to open their door to keep the poles of clothes!! ... but they forgot to keep the green coloured circular multi-clip hanger which still holds some dripping undergarments. I highlighted to her its ethically not the right to pretend nothing happened if they're the culprit. ...

... not sure if they're trying to get back on me...

Advertisement

garfodi

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 12:11:26 AM »

I agree with you on the cig butts cos I'm hving the same problem with my upstairs neighbour. I started to see a lot of cig butts on window ledge recently and it could easily cause a fire hazard since that's where the curtains are.

I'm not against smokers since I have plenty of friends who smoked and I'm not sure whether is it foreigners or locals staying above us but in any case, they shouldn't throw the cig butts outside after smoking. All I'm asking for is for them to dispose in ashtray rather than flicking it out.
frosti

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 04:57:04 AM »

My ah seng army friend told me that if you got rotten neighbours above you, just cook some spicy or oily stuff near your window.On your fan to max and blow out the oil which will rise up. For maximum effect, do it when they are hanging the clothes above you.Haha..
But there is no end to vengence. So should try to talk nicely to them first.

~ 问世间情为何物直教人生死相许
rude_beer

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 11:55:11 AM »

Nah... dun really want to reverse the sabotage... I personally think it would be endless. Not going to talk to them as well...cos I believe they'll juz deny all charges... 
Think I'll try to lodge a official complain to the various authorities progressively... even if I had to make any police report. I'm consolidating photos and trying to get some more proof to narrow on the culprit. Yah... know the so call authorities may not do much... but I'll try to find a way...

if all else fail, then I'll sweep them all up and return everything to them..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: