Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 11:20:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bombers from upstairs!!  (Read 9280 times)
firepegasus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 09:50:37 PM »

chiam leh u...
see.... live high flr also ganna....

Advertisement

pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 09:58:36 PM »

Nah... dun really want to reverse the sabotage... I personally think it would be endless. Not going to talk to them as well...cos I believe they'll juz deny all charges... 
Think I'll try to lodge a official complain to the various authorities progressively... even if I had to make any police report. I'm consolidating photos and trying to get some more proof to narrow on the culprit. Yah... know the so call authorities may not do much... but I'll try to find a way...

if all else fail, then I'll sweep them all up and return everything to them..

Give a first time meet to them first , see what kind of people they are? Wait for a week or so .
At least this meeting with them is a warning to them ! Don't go straight to Town council cos you are staying here for a while la.
Cheers .
rude_beer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 01:09:24 PM »

OK... I've cleared the 'pack of noodles' suspended on the railing of my aircon ledge... cos it has turn black inside...gross!... (Attached a pic for you guys to see, that was b4 it turned black)... am monitoring the situation, cos I guess I'll need more concrete evidences for those bunch of govt robots to be doing anything.

Anywy, recent days not much 'donations'(only one 'Kopiko' sweet wrapper) for the past 2 wks... maybe the 'donor' is active in this forum and been reading this post and found the items i described to be familiar... hahaha...

* DSC_9125-small.jpg (151.46 KB, 800x530 - viewed 513 times.)
pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 12:16:53 AM »

My suggestion like write and paste a notepad at the letter box telling the units above you, the notepad shall write "PLEASE BE CONSIDERATe... DO NOT LITTER " from kitchen window... This act as a warning to them ...Cheers .
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: