Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 11:23:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bombers from upstairs!!  (Read 9281 times)
sin64

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 05:22:13 AM »

Not a chance in the world you can get these goons to be civilised.  Found cig burnt mark in my bermudas when I brought in the laundry 2 weeks ago, and confirmed must be from some idiot staying above us throwing the butt down from the kitchen window.

Before this CNY this neighbour staying above us got air con contractor to wash his compressor.  The contractor climbed out to the landing and hosed the compressor.  The dirty water came splashing all the way doen to the ground 14 floors down, and also onto our compressor and some into the kitchen!! Purposely took photo and made sure they saw me taking because contractor also didn't wear safety harness, later the owner paiseh and asked contractor to wash the dirt off mine. smoking

Bunch of inconsiderate people in our midst!!  To think that they are mostly young and educated!!

Advertisement

punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 10:48:55 PM »

I think HDB sud juz "extend" the kitchen window with the aircon ledge.

Instead of a kitchen window, convert them into a door and window.

In other words, HDB could upgrade our flat with a service balcony for us to hang and dry our clothes within our flat.

Another suggestion is to install sliding roof from on top of your kitchen to the aircon ledge.  Thus, any litter drop from your neighbour upstairs will fall to the ground.   Town Council responsibility to clean or take actions against the litter bugs.  Let them handle thus save time on quarreling with your neighbours.  Also, u can also hand your clothes to dry even it's raining Smiley

Don't know HDB will approved or accept my Fat Hope idea..... Smiley
Timmy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 07:14:40 PM »

My ah seng army friend told me that if you got rotten neighbours above you, just cook some spicy or oily stuff near your window.On your fan to max and blow out the oil which will rise up. For maximum effect, do it when they are hanging the clothes above you.Haha..
But there is no end to vengence. So should try to talk nicely to them first.

Since you already mentioned rotten neighbour if you do the same didn't you're no different from them? Just a suggestion.  Maybe talk nicely to them if not go to police/town council.  shoot the photo for evidence.

i'm a slutty bitch, dun ever provoke me, else u're  DEAD
rude_beer

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 01:16:23 PM »

Latest donations update!... bread crumbs & pieces, a strawberry flavoured 'Hello-Panda' packet, and a piece of paper towel. Though there's also a cheap hand towel, but I presume that's probably genuinely accidental...

Actually i already accepted the fact that the 'authorities' doesn't give a damn...even if I manage to reach the right person to highlight this matter. Unless my dear 'neighbour' is willing to pose a picture for me when he/she does the act, which I then use it to make a big hoo-ha out of it... hmmm.... Undecided....ya right.....

I learned from previous experiences that somethings are juz beyond our control... unless you 'know the RIGHT people'. Talking nicely to some people here juz doesn't work, If we get frustrated and turned nasty, we juz get ourselves into deeper aggravation and there's nothing we can do about it. Reminded me of an incident a few years back...basically, this chap snatched a parking lot that's rightful mine.. when i confronted him (I'm sure I didn't use any foul languages)... he actually accuse me of rising my voice at him and commented :"Even if I don't give it back to you, you can't do anything." As much as I like to skin him alive him and blow up his car, it suddenly strikes me that what he said is actually TRUE! Lesson learned.....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: