Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 09:38:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the cleaners doing their job?  (Read 10700 times)
BlackStallion

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2009, 08:36:34 PM »

This has happened far too often. Rubbish, dog shit, litters on the floors, vomit/urine in lifts etc.... not cleaned. oops Sometimes these things can be left unattended for a couple of days or more. Are the cleaners doing their daily rounds? This currently is the state in my cluster near Coral Edge: Vomit in lift since Sunday afternoon not cleaned till Monday afternoon, 'huge' dog/human shit on 1st floor near walkway to carpark been there since Sunday and it is still there (stepped on already) this morning (Tuesday).

If the cleaner does his rounds, he will definitely see this. Where are they? Is this happening in your cluster?

Rgds,
BlackStallion

Advertisement

basilleaf

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 10:39:58 PM »

Dog poos, vomit and .... Sounds like u are targetting the wrong person.  If dog owners and the vomit's owner are more responsible, we shouldn't be seeing these mess!  The poor cleaner has to take care of so many blocks.  We ought to be more gracious and clean up after our own mess.
BlackStallion

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 01:01:00 AM »

Dog poos, vomit and .... Sounds like u are targetting the wrong person.  If dog owners and the vomit's owner are more responsible, we shouldn't be seeing these mess!  The poor cleaner has to take care of so many blocks.  We ought to be more gracious and clean up after our own mess.

I agree with you. thumbs up But what if the irresponsible person don't clean up their own mess? Who's next in line to clean the mess? Definitely the cleaners right.

I understand their plight but at the end of the day if the blocks are dirty, TC will still find the cleaners & their supervisors, not the residents. Only thing is to educate the residents but then again what can be said of these kind of ppl...they never learn.

Rgds,
BlackStallion
basilleaf

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 07:11:24 AM »

I just feel that we are not exactly paying condo rates to the town council, so we should not expect five-star service quality.  Unless the cleaners are spotted not doing their work or ignored the mess created by irresponsible homeowners then we should try to understand they cannot pick up after us as soon as a mess is created.  Sometimes I sweep up the area just outside my place after  the wind blew the dead leaves from my plants.  My neighbour saw me and commented why I sweep outside as well.  I just feel its part of my job since my plants made a mess.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: