Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 04:56:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Airplanes Noise  (Read 14910 times)
Geri49

Ignore
« on: January 12, 2009, 01:18:30 AM »

I have just moved into Punggol and what a surprise I have got: the airplane noise here is unbearable. Is there any peace around Singapore anymore? I previously stayed in Jurong and had the same problem as well, I thought by moving to Punggol, which supposedly to be developed into a recreational heaven with nice environment will be a right choice, but hell no. And to think that I have paid much more for the punggol flat and yet be greeted by such unpleasant environment. I really hope the authorities will do something about it. Airplanes noise is my Nemesis!!!!

Advertisement

dafansu

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 01:39:34 AM »

think this is the wrong place for u, all the flats in punggol are of low heights cause of the airplane, which means they will be flying around u frequently

cryst

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 10:29:23 PM »

I share the same frustration.  The planes seems to be flying always, even after 8pm last night.  However looking at the threats on this forum, seems that this has been a perpetual issue since donkey years ago.  I don't know how life will become near National Day.   Undecided
busybee73

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 02:50:22 AM »

I STAY AT THE 15TH FLOOR ,SOMETIMES CAN ALSO SEE WHAT TYPES OF PLANES IS THAT. ESP,THE FIGHTER PLANES , THE PILOT LIKES THE GO ON FULL BLUST . AND THE HOW BUILDING WILL SHOOK.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: