Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 07:05:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Airplanes Noise  (Read 14932 times)
deacon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 02:00:29 AM »

Unfortunately we're a small country. But do consider this...

Have you ever once, just once in your important lives, stopped and thanked a soldier, medical staff, fire fighter, public servant, from doing what they do to keep you safe?

Have you ever considered why Singapore is so safe? At any one point, there's a least a bird up there, circling and vigilant. Its because of our very defense posture that makes others think twice about being funny with us. The crews face a hazardous job, it would be unbecoming and graceless for us allow them to face our contempt at the slightest inconvenience.

Advertisement

Timmy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 01:24:08 AM »

Geri maybe its time for u to find another flats and move since u pick the wrong choice as u will still WILL be greeted by those air place noise ... u will immune to it. well ...

i'm a slutty bitch, dun ever provoke me, else u're  DEAD
firepegasus

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »

awesome noise
so proud of our AIR-FORCE, arent we?
lol
Snapper

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 05:14:10 AM »

these few days the fighter jets planes are going on the extreme..  cannot tahan..  juz called the Mindef hotline, spoke to a guy, at that juncture, a plane flew past and i couldn't hear a thing..  the guy asked me is it abt the plane noise in punggol...  hahaha... so smart of him.. he told me that i am not the only caller, their department had received lots of call today..  i extended an invitation to them ..  i invited them to come over to my place for coffee and enjoy the beautiful melody from the aircrafts..  only in this way, will they be able to assess the noise level..  anyway, the number to call is 67682305..  waiting for their reply...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: