Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 07:03:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Airplanes Noise  (Read 14931 times)
tiong

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »

The new F15 are going to be based in paya lebar air base in 2010. This is a lousy estate to be in! the noise is more than double from the F15 than the F5 which we see flying now. WHAT PUNGGOL 21... those new BTO flat buyer still in the dark. Just like me, if i know the noise problem I will not move into punggol. Use to live in Tampines, no aircraft noise. I will sell my flat in a year time and move back to tampines.

Advertisement

Browneyez

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 08:25:28 AM »

The noise is really getting from bad to worse. Even as I am writing this, I can feel the entire estate vibrate and resonate with the plane's engine @ 2000hrs! So my guess is in the name of national security, they can fly all night, during weekends and so close that we can see the planes' wheels.

It seems all our complains have fallen on deaf ears.....as much as i want to appreciate the importance of national security, do they have to test the patience of an entire housing estate by flying the planes late at nights and during the weekends?
foxshadow

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 02:12:34 AM »

haiz..wat to do.. they wanna fly we also bo bian.... sianz is when the plane fly over i watching TV drama and totally cannot hear.. miss some parts of the show

We noticed that the night flying like started this week...hope it will be over soon...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: