Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 03:13:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Do you think Punggol deserves a Neighbourhood Police Post / Centre
Yes ! I feel safer ! - 15 (78.9%)
No need lah ! What for ? Waste taxpayer's money ! - 2 (10.5%)
Don't know, Ask MP ! The Gahmen knows what to do ! - 2 (10.5%)
No point. Policemen are always on invisible mode ! WTF ! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Neighbourhood Police Post in Punggol ?  (Read 45348 times)
eothian

Ignore
« on: May 08, 2007, 12:49:45 PM »

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie here, just moved in early this month. I realised there isn't any Neighbourhood Police Post (NPP) in Punggol and the nearest one should be opposite Compass Point (Sengkang) I think.

Taking the considerations that Punggol is a slowly growing estate, and with all the reports of molesations and house break-ins in this area, doesn't anyone think we should deserve one NPP ? I shifted from Kembangan to here and even a small area of Kembangan (low residential density) has its own NPP. Why can't Punggol afford one ?

If crime becomes worse, I think we have to form our residental watch groups to patrol around the estate just like guard duty in army. I certainly wouldn't want my family members at risk of being molested, robbed or attacked during any house break-ins.

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 05:20:56 PM »

according to the Master Plan, it seems to have a building of its own.

Is Kembangan a very nice estate to live? any airplane noise there?
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 09:03:40 PM »

A building of it's own?Huh?
With own swimming pool, billiard room and a beautiful corner to relac??
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 09:35:00 PM »

Really ? there's a NPP building in Punggol ? Where ? If there's a swimming pool, billard room and beautiful corner in the NPP building, I think something is really going wrong man !

Kembangan also gets its share of airplane noise. Don't forget we all live near the Paya Lebar Air Base so we will sure get the noise. Unless the air base can be re-located somewhere else...maybe Pulau Ubin or Tekong ?

Seriously, I think we should have a NPP in Punggol. recreational and entertainment amentities are secondary (I meant what can you really do in Singapore), Security should be the top-most priority ! 

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: