Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 06:55:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladies!! Alert!!... A weird guy!!.. Beware  (Read 40957 times)
d69

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2007, 09:03:48 PM »

Dun think so, I saw him with slippers ><

Advertisement

Gems

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2008, 11:16:36 AM »

Oh no so he has been around for the longest time!  This weird guy fits the description my maid told me.  Just yesterday on her way back after picking up my son from PCF Kindergarden at block 105C, this guy actually followed her all the way to our block and lift!  After reaching home while still at the entrance he came out from another lift and only left after my maid shouted that she would call the police.  We have reported police and I pray that he gets nabbed soon, he is dangerous!   Shocked
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2008, 09:36:38 PM »

Oh no so he has been around for the longest time!  This weird guy fits the description my maid told me.  Just yesterday on her way back after picking up my son from PCF Kindergarden at block 105C, this guy actually followed her all the way to our block and lift!  After reaching home while still at the entrance he came out from another lift and only left after my maid shouted that she would call the police.  We have reported police and I pray that he gets nabbed soon, he is dangerous!   Shocked

Wah Jialat leh!!! Now he change territory from 171/172 cluster to 105/106 Cluster seow liao! What is the NP doing Huh?

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Gems

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2008, 10:22:14 PM »

not sure if he is the same guy with tights. My maid recountered he was in T-Shirt, shorts and slippers.  He is Chinese, tan skinned, macho or muscular, age about 30+, short hair.

Spoken with the school vice principal she told me they have had previously reported this guy with tights at other PCF's and police had actually patrol around, found him and questioned him. Think that was all that was done.  Anyway heard he is not seen these days. 

Have allerted other maids who had same encounter before, to call police once he is seen (they know how he looks like).
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: