Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 04:24:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladies!! Alert!!... A weird guy!!.. Beware  (Read 40860 times)
foxshadow

Ignore
« on: March 31, 2007, 05:25:03 AM »

Dear all,

this is real... it just happened to me... about 6.15pm today...

a weird man dressed in singlet and shorts and slippers followed me from Punggol Plaza to Blk 165A... when I reach the basketball court, he suddenly came up and ask "Hi, can i know you?.. can we be friends?"... then I answer him "NO".. then he keep following me and keep asking "Why".. then i tell him "I dun wish to be your friend!!".. then i thought he was gone, i saw him taking another route while waiting for lift to come... then when the lift came, he appeared again and dun let the lift door close!!... and keep asking me to befriend him... then last straw....i shouted at him "No!!.. i call police arh!!!".. then he let go the lift button and walk away...

he is male, chinese, about late 20s to early 30s, no specs, a bit muscular, about 1.73m tall...a bit tanned

ladies.. please be on alert!!!

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 05:42:29 AM »

wow, this man must be dangerous and is living near or in your block. Thats the reason why he is only clad with singlet, shorts and slippers. To be safe, better not go up and down your block alone. Get company. The best is of course report this incident to the police. Take care.
foxshadow

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 08:46:33 AM »

have just made police report liao... come to think of it... scary incident  Shocked

ladies.. please keep on alert.. esp during those time where the neighbourhood is really deserted... if you ever encounter the same as above, please call police immediately...
goodeatsfan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 08:58:12 AM »

OH dear! That guy sounds dangerous.  Thanks for the warning, I'll be looking out for my missus and telling her to be aware. You're very fortunate, the entire event sounded potentially dangerous, it's good that you reported it to the police. Any more infor? like hair length or scars? tattoos?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 09:00:05 AM by goodeatsfan » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: