Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 12:24:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladies!! Alert!!... A weird guy!!.. Beware  (Read 40945 times)
mysticryan

Live life to the FULLEST!!!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 02:02:02 PM »

Dear all,

this is real... it just happened to me... about 6.15pm today...

a weird man dressed in singlet and shorts and slippers followed me from Punggol Plaza to Blk 165A... when I reach the basketball court, he suddenly came up and ask "Hi, can i know you?.. can we be friends?"... then I answer him "NO".. then he keep following me and keep asking "Why".. then i tell him "I dun wish to be your friend!!".. then i thought he was gone, i saw him taking another route while waiting for lift to come... then when the lift came, he appeared again and dun let the lift door close!!... and keep asking me to befriend him... then last straw....i shouted at him "No!!.. i call police arh!!!".. then he let go the lift button and walk away...

he is male, chinese, about late 20s to early 30s, no specs, a bit muscular, about 1.73m tall...a bit tanned

ladies.. please be on alert!!!
Dear all,

this is real... it just happened to me... about 6.15pm today...

a weird man dressed in singlet and shorts and slippers followed me from Punggol Plaza to Blk 165A... when I reach the basketball court, he suddenly came up and ask "Hi, can i know you?.. can we be friends?"... then I answer him "NO".. then he keep following me and keep asking "Why".. then i tell him "I dun wish to be your friend!!".. then i thought he was gone, i saw him taking another route while waiting for lift to come... then when the lift came, he appeared again and dun let the lift door close!!... and keep asking me to befriend him... then last straw....i shouted at him "No!!.. i call police arh!!!".. then he let go the lift button and walk away...

he is male, chinese, about late 20s to early 30s, no specs, a bit muscular, about 1.73m tall...a bit tanned

ladies.. please be on alert!!!

did u took the lift up to your floor... if so... just be extra careful or ask your family members to wait for u when u return home... chances are this joker might already have targeted u. if he really appear again... just shout for help... sure got ppls to yr rescue.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 05:17:33 PM »

Ignore and don't talk to him further. Just run as fast as you could to a crowded place. May be could be one of the target.
goodeatsfan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 11:01:27 PM »

did u took the lift up to your floor... if so... just be extra careful or ask your family members to wait for u when u return home... chances are this joker might already have targeted u. if he really appear again... just shout for help... sure got ppls to yr rescue.

Yar... never thought about this, but I agree with his advice, especially for the moment.
fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 03:13:30 AM »

EEee....!!!! desperado.... !!!!

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: