Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 04:13:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Annoying Honda Civic Alarm!!!  (Read 19865 times)
alfa_juliet

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 04:21:38 AM »

Dear all,

I have lodge a complaint to Seng Kang NPC and they are tracking down the owner of this civic. I called the HDB enforcer unit but they ask me to refer this case to the NPC. The officer whom I spoke to have dispatch a unit to check on the ride and will contact the owner soon.

If need to, will those affected and have posted here pls give your accessment on this case if required.

I hope my action have help to make our eastdale cluster a more pleasant place to stay!!!

Mystic.

To Alfajuliet,

you also stay in eastdale??? r u the owner of the black alfa?? that park on the forth storey also???

it wasn't me waving

Advertisement

mysticryan

Live life to the FULLEST!!!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 04:53:13 AM »

really? but, i hear the sound off again yesterday nite around 11.40pm, and this morning 7am which wake me up early in the morning!  mad

yo bro... why du u call npc and lodge another complaint n see what they say.
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2007, 01:00:56 PM »

sorry for the late reply

well u put a note
seems that bugger boh chap

why not
take a photo and stomp it Grin
mysticryan

Live life to the FULLEST!!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 01:36:01 PM »

not really sure if the bugger bo chap or if he is outstation... but i think the police officer must have spoken to the owner. I still get to listen to that freak alarm twice yesterday but it sure was not as bad as b4... As u can see... this bo chap fella dun even know that a punggol forum exist... why shud I go n shoot the ride n stomp it... waste time only.... guess if things dun improve... i will ring up NPC again... I hope its a group effort... certaining dun wan me to be the only one complaining.

cheers,

Mystic
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: