Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 12:26:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 70   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aircraft noise  (Read 151916 times)
Rennis24

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: July 18, 2008, 03:07:48 AM »

Wah Say, recently the noise is so often & loud.  They really thought no 1 leave in this estate . 

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: July 18, 2008, 03:27:10 AM »

National Day is coming. Annual affair.
Velvet

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: September 01, 2008, 02:35:56 AM »

Hullo, just adding a few cents here. Was reading of few of the postings and feel glad that someone like Waterpoint actually raise it up with our MP and some of you talk to the RSAF during their showcase.

Actually, i think the point/issue is not about flying over punggol but about low flying over residential area. I understand the need for defence (obviously) and the constraint on air space (hence the sharp left turn) to avoid intrusion into other sovereign airspace, but is there a need for such low level flying? It's so low that the car alarms in the carpark go off.

Now, each time i hear the oncoming noise, i run over to my bb's ears (usually sleeping at that time of the day) and cover her ears so that she don't wake up or else i have to put her back to sleep, which obviously becomes difficult and usually no sleeping again. Will there be any petition and send them a mass email or set up a facebook group to protest again low flying? Were there any other follow-ups again?

cheers
Rennis24

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: September 08, 2008, 11:15:31 AM »

http://www.ns.sg/nsPortal/appmanager/nsp/default?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=nsPortal_feedback

Yes, you can feedback.  Well, they will use the same template to respond to you.  Anyone knows how to feedback to MP or minister?  Think might be another alternate solution.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 70   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: