Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 02:20:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Zealand??  (Read 6223 times)
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 09:26:35 PM »

can check out with the car rental companies as they have different car return locations....

Advertisement

tanmc

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 06:33:15 AM »

NZ probably has the most beautiful places I've been in. South Island has more spectacular views. I had fun in Queenstown where there are many outdoor activities such as horseback riding and para-gliding.
scubaparents

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 09:56:30 AM »

South Island's more scenic, bigger expanse of country while North a little more compact, more populated, dryer, little less green; but if it's nature you want, just stick to South Island. Take Kaikoura on eastern coast (S.Island) for whale/dolphin watching; Christchurch for little city-life; Queenstown for action-galore; or go Mount Cook for mountain exploring; or the glacier-walks, choose the middle spring or late fall latest, avoid winters.
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 08:59:38 PM »

yeah South island is the best for nature lover. I've been there in 1997/8 totally enjoyed. Spent 3 weeks roaming from North to South islands. Love most is the Black water rafting- yes is black water rafting - which was done in the mountain cave where you wear wet suit and a minor helmets and lead by the guide thru the cave with a floating tube as certin part you can't walk but float to enjoy the glow worm inside the pitch dark area quite cool. of course i did the white water lah but not as exciting as black water ones.

Its pretty easy if you plan well and stay at those backpacker lodge which is cheap. Queenstown is nice too. I love also Mt Cook very serene place and best when it snow you can seat by the fireplace to enjoy the warm and sipping hot choc. Glacier walk also gd exercise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: