Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 02:17:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going Bangkok in Sep '06 Anywhere to shop & eat?  (Read 19156 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2007, 08:34:17 PM »

I was there last yr and stay at the same place as you Shalom, where their bkfast were serve at the top of the hotel where you can enjoy a good view of Bangkok. I know where you refer to abt the Pasar Malam just right outside the hotel but its a tad inconvenient to walk out from there to the main rd where the Platinum Mall is and the Prathunum Mall. You must hv enjoyed alot and eat alot too. Tried any Thai massage? I went to Big C and there are few there at the ground level quite gd and cheap too. 

Advertisement

scubaparents

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2007, 11:08:18 PM »

Anyone goin to Bkk soon, was hoping to get a few of those fisherman pants cotton ones ie. tie at waist and fold over? Mostly free-sizes? Anyone can 1-2 for me?
KM

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2007, 05:38:24 AM »

Looking to go back for more shopping & food.
Love the place.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: