Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 04:58:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going Bangkok in Sep '06 Anywhere to shop & eat?  (Read 19150 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2006, 08:37:18 PM »

Nope there only foodstall & shops never seen toys shop.

Advertisement

picketfences21

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2006, 02:46:53 AM »

if you are at chinatown before evening,there are literally hundreds of shops selling almost everything that singapore pushcarts(bugis,raffles city,...)sells.i am very sure most of them gets wholesale from bangkok chinatown.one thing,most of them you need to buy in bulk(6 pieces and above),most of them are also not originals,but they are really really cheap.the wholesale shops are all behind(back lanes) of the main chinatown shops that you see.it was really an eye opener when i discover them!it was like, i saw this where and where selling in singapore,wah so cheap only,maybe more than half cheaper over there compare to here.i am not mistaken,main bangkok city shops owners also buy from there, then sell them in their own shops too.you can also see many business people from around the world buying wholesale too.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2006, 01:02:43 AM »

Is there a Dream World in BKK right? I don't want to shop and eat leh.... something for the children. Crocodile Farm/ elephant ride? Where are these places? in BKK or outskirts of BKK?
shalom

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2007, 11:48:26 AM »

I just came back from Bangkok 19th - 23th April 2007.

Bangkok is a shopper paradise. I stayed at Baiyoke Suite Hotel ( around SGD 42 per nite ) & the room is spacious 'cos it was formerly a apartment.

Went to Platinum Mall, saw clothes cheap bought, them went to MBK, lagi cheap! Finally the cheapest place is at my hotel doorstep, just outside Baiyoke Hotel is a wholesale pasar malam where it is really huge, i walk 3 hours also can't cover all the shops!

We also went to IT mall where my friend was asked to buy 6 MP3 cum handphone. Sleek & small.
Hear s'pore selling around $250. We scouted around, bought it for baht 2800 ( around $122 ).

After the purchase, we went MBK, my other friend bought it at baht 2350 ( maybe they mistook heras Thai local ). If you have time, don't buy 1st, recce around, you'd be shocked by some of the best buy!

How about PSG plan a Bangkok trip? There seem to be quite a number of people who been to Bangkok & loves the place! I'm one of them.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: