Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 12:27:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia  (Read 22783 times)
frosti

Ignore
« on: July 24, 2006, 10:37:49 PM »

Plan to go australia.

Any recommendations on where to go and what to do? Cheesy

~ 问世间情为何物直教人生死相许

Advertisement

karu

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 11:53:46 PM »

Oz is a huge place....  Where you can go depends very much on how much 'moola' & how much time you have. 'Been to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney & Perth WA. They're all very nice places with a good mix of stuff that can cater to whatever you wanna do. Juz need go ezy & take time to enjoy the sights & activities. Target to visit Melbourne & Tazmania next time...   Grin
Edelweiss

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 12:20:11 AM »

Had been to Tasmania 3 times and enjoyed all three trips.  If you are the outdoor type and do not wish to self-drive, you can try booking one of their local adventure tours (I think the company's name is Under Down Under).  You have the option of a 5-day, 7-day or 9-day adventure tour.  The company picks up different people along the way (you get to meet people from different countries).  They will take you to different places and accomodation is flexible depending on your budget.  It is not a rush-rush kind of tour but free and easy.

My best experience is a camping trip at Ayers Rock.  Again, there are local tour companies that conduct the trip.  Members help the bus driver (who is also the guide-cum-chef) to cook each day's dinner and wash the dishes after that.  At night, all gathered by the campfire to star-gaze and chit chat.  The guide that we had was very knowledgeable about local culture and flora and fauna.  Best time to go is June during the winter as summer is too hot.

If you like a shopping tour, sorry, the above suggestions are not suitable.
pooh

stay cool by FLYING

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 01:05:20 AM »

WA is great palce to be in...u should have heard a lot abt WA. i don need to elaborate rite??

Don't Act Stupid. I Am Better At It !!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: