Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 06:34:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any recommendations for hotels in Phuket?  (Read 10800 times)
snow

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 10:15:30 PM »

I do agree that if the price different wasn't too great... it's still better to take the normal airlines...

However, I do have 1 bad experience when taking one of the normal airlines... firstly, the airline changed their departure time only after we have checked-in. When we noticed the changed timing displayed on the TV, our gate was about to close soon ... so we had to rush quickly to our gate... upon reaching... some of the aircrew members even gave rude remarks cos the plane was waiting for us... but then ... less than 5 mins after we boarded the plane.. the pilot announced that there's some technical fault and the flight will be delayed for unknown hours... sigh.... we haven't even warmed our seats and were still trying to catch our breath from the long run .... damn bad luck...

Anyway, I think your experience with JetStar is pure unlucky. This will be my third time flying with JetStar... so far so good....

Advertisement

tansy

Woof ! Woof!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 11:15:15 PM »

I am going from 10-14 Dec! First time there! Believe I paid quite a high price to go there by opting to fly by Silkair.  We paid 382nett for 2 pax. 

Anyone stayed at Kata Beach? Recommendations there?

Any other recommendations other than Royal Paradise?

the above thaiways magazine website covers tourism all over thailand. you check it out.
kin0

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 08:47:16 PM »

This is a little old already. I was looking through the forum for travel tips in Phuket and when I read this, just thought I want to share this for the benefit of people to use in the future.

Was recently trying to book a hotel in Phuket (planning for my free and easy trip) and I gone through a few websites. It was quite easy with help from a friend. One of the website which I found particularly good is: http://www.hoteltravel.com/ so far I found that this website gives the best rate (if you are planning your own trip and do not want to get a package from tour agency). The website actually gives you a map of the location of the hotel and also gives you some reviews of past members who stayed in the hotel. So you can read the review and make an informed decision. Another hotel which I found is quite good is Sun Sea Sand Hotel. The review about it seems pretty good. Hope it helps.

Mel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 09:00:57 AM »

Hello!  Well, I went to Phuket last July...I stayed at Patong Premier Resort...booked it thru www.latestays.com its cheaper there only bad part is that you can only see if there are any available rooms 18days before u leave for your holiday...another site I always go to is www.asiarooms.com hope this helps!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: