Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 11:42:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any recommendations for hotels in Phuket?  (Read 10806 times)
sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 05:42:52 PM »

I am going from 10-14 Dec! First time there! Believe I paid quite a high price to go there by opting to fly by Silkair.  We paid 382nett for 2 pax. 

Anyone stayed at Kata Beach? Recommendations there?

Any other recommendations other than Royal Paradise?

Advertisement

snow

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 08:10:48 PM »

I am going from 10-14 Dec! First time there! Believe I paid quite a high price to go there by opting to fly by Silkair.  We paid 382nett for 2 pax. 

Anyone stayed at Kata Beach? Recommendations there?

Any other recommendations other than Royal Paradise?

Hi sunshineliv,

I'm going there next week by JetStar. Also first time there. Smiley  I paid 318nett (including taxes) for 2 pax. Well... although you paid more but you have got meals & drinks during flight... so price wise... I don't think u paid at a "very high price" ... u take it that u paid $16 per pax per trip for meals and drinks on board lor...  Grin

Btw, you will be staying at Kata Beach or Patong Beach? Cos I thought Royal Paradise is at Patong Beach?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 08:16:10 PM by snow » Logged
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 09:16:41 PM »

$16 by SilkAir, beside meals. You have the comfort and ease during check-in. Can even select the seats prior to departure by internet.

Last Sat send a friend to Surabaya by Jetstar/Valuair. Flight at 3:50pm, check-in counter opened at 1:20pm. Initially, 2 counters were opened. Don't know what happened one counter closed. All the passengers queued up at the closed counter were trying to cut our queue as our counter still opened.
Unhappy incident occurs, nearly fight with those people queue in front of us. Jetstar staff didn't even try to salvage the situation, explaining why the counter closed.

So from this experience, I do make a thorough calculations between the budget airlines and normal airlines. Even savings only about $20 or so I rather take the premium ones. No need to scare of people cutting my queue, and at least many check-in counters are opened. On top of that I can book my seats through internet.

This is just sharing on the experience. May be that day was unlucky day for us.

Honda

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 09:40:49 PM »

....after all the holiday joy begins with the journey to the airport, check-in... etc. Why spolit it for a $16.. saving. clapping
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: