Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 10:21:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Car washing at PP  (Read 11908 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 07:33:37 PM »

For me I respect your pricing and the products that you are using.

I don't compare with those using normal detergents and rags full of sand. Make the stratches on the car.

Let me finish my package with CARS International first.

Advertisement

BatmanForever

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 10:55:39 AM »

Finally, Now that I know Shalom using all the Car wash, wax and etc. from the shelves. haha! Why pay such a high price to them for off the shelves products which claims the best of all. Yes it is true that most of his product are good brand but of low end. Take for example for Zymol, it comes with several diff. types from lowest 20 bucks for cleaner wax - 300 buck (Size of a Hair Gel bottle), 500 buck, 1000, 1500, the highest is at 3,000+ (Life Time refill).  But this Guy using a low end of Cleaner Wax that can cost at retail for S$15 dicounted price which will last you around 3 ~ 4 mth of weekly use. Therefore, based on simple calculation, 1 mth cost $3, 1 week cost S$0.90 per wax and yet all the Punggolian clowns paid 88 or 80 bucks for a wax? Let include other cost like water for washing, sealant, I think the very basic cost is around S$0.50. Therefore the total cost is around S$1.30. Profit for Shalom should be around S$78.7.

Let me tell you how my grooming shop charge me, 1 bottle of 300Buck (Ave 3months), cost per week is $25 + labour S$50 which include washing,sealant, interior vacum, tyre clean, engine wipe clean and boot clean. My total cost is S$78/week. But I have contract with shop, charging me S$30/week for labour. My cost is S$55/week or per wax.

Cheap? Quality of Wax higher and shine till your teeth drop. I think the shine I get Grandma can do make up on my car shine  clapping. Compare Shalom shine and swirl marks that is sad sad mad head banging

BTW, the Swirl mark they promise is full of crap if they say can clean off to wax it off. The Zymol cleaner wax will be able to do the job but it last for only 1Wk, then the marks appear again.

Think about it if you go the Zymol, buy a bottle of 300buck wax, get labout yourself, Blangadesh to do it cost even cheaper. But first of all teach the Blangadesh to use then the rest of the waxing is purely sit and relax. Cost should be less than 50buck.

Have a thought! How to save cost! Rather than cheap low end wax! and low quality service!
citykid

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 10:15:20 AM »

Thanks for Batmanforever sharing..

No offend. Batmanforever did his homework to know the cost of material use. It's still a business and people just make a living. Rental charge and overhead. People spend 8 hour or more a day work in the basement carpark not even getting the see rain or shine. For what?

If you think their price is xpensive and just DIY or get Blangadesh to polish your car (But this is illegal hiring).

If their service is 'good' and deliver what they promise. To me that's good enough.

Drive with care!
sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 10:29:49 PM »

Thanks for Batmanforever sharing..

No offend. Batmanforever did his homework to know the cost of material use. It's still a business and people just make a living. Rental charge and overhead. People spend 8 hour or more a day work in the basement carpark not even getting the see rain or shine. For what?

If you think their price is xpensive and just DIY or get Blangadesh to polish your car (But this is illegal hiring).

If their service is 'good' and deliver what they promise. To me that's good enough.

yes, i do agreed......if we are hard working, we can get all these stuff n DIY, it will be great....but if we are 'lazy' or can afford , we would like to engage others to do it for us...while we shake our legs in air con room watching the latest DVD we've just bought....with pop corns in one hand, a can of coke on the other.......
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: