Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 09:12:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Car washing at PP  (Read 11907 times)
BatmanForever

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 10:49:13 AM »

hi sybersons,

That a very good deal, Well said about the bright and clean area and seperate area for washing and waxing. This is a good fact. My current one a bit far but I am happy with their service. They are located near race course rd.

The one at PP seem washing and waxing at the same bay. No wonder mine car got swirl marks after the first wash. Especially red car like mine can be seen easily.

Cheers!  cheers Well said & good pointers for all of us here! 

Advertisement

sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 10:26:59 PM »

hi batman4ever....

i'm sorry tat i did not read yr earlier bad experience with shalom Cry...fyi, am not a customer of his..... Grin
gorilla41

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 01:46:59 AM »

Acturally the product they use are not that bad.

For example the wash and seal they use is a half-brother product of another brand repackage in singapore which i would consider more of a glaze than sealent. As the colour and content is different.
But a least it's better than what other people are giving you. Some car wash shampoo at petrol station use a combine of shampoo and dish washing liquid. To give you a foamy wash.

The reason they give you the sealent wash is because if you go to any other car wash station the wax will be removed in lest than 2 weeks. Even some of the more famous brand in singapore don't last more than that.

The Meguiars Mirror Glaze that they used is quite good but don't forget it's a glaze if compaired to other sealent/wax. So by right for a better lasting protection they should be giving you The Meguiars Mirror Glaze Synthetic Sealant.

Plus don't expect too much they are located in a shopping centre, and charging you at $58 what do you expect anything better you would have to go find a mobile groomer or pay at least $80 onwards. Most of them are charging around $200+ for their grooming package. Anything more is over price.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: