Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 06:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Car washing at PP  (Read 11905 times)
Bigiboy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 10:47:53 PM »

I do agree with city kid. We got to consider other factors too.  If you think other companies offer cheaper services, then go to them. No need to be harsh on Shalom.Have u had any bad experience from them? My point is they are just running a business.

Btw, I'm not a Shalom customer (don't even know them) coz I do my own washing.

Peace, Batmanforever

Advertisement

BatmanForever

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 09:39:13 AM »

Hi Sleepingfish / Bigiboy/ Citykids !

Just mentioned in my post with shalom, I voiced my unhappiness over the bad experience; swirl marks and try to claim back my $ but was tick off. In my post with him, I mentioned, I m not here to kill his biz but to voice out my anger over his job on my car.

In my other post mentioned, yes get those Blangladesh to do the job; off course check their permit. These ppl are so poor that they come here to work so a side income helps them back home. In shalom post, he mentioned how these illegal persons earn the $ off his biz. Those creating bad names of them. Don't u think is a bit selfish?

All of us are here for What? Voice our anger or unhappiness over something or ...... Why all of you think so negative? Be more sensible and sense others unhappines.

My post mentioned detail calcuation on how u can save by going to another place to do it professionally or suggesting another way by getting Blangladesh, teach them and give them a side income and yet save $

I feel shalom is being to sensitive to other ppl scrutinizing his work, but as i mentioned; I M not here to kill him of his rice bowl or watever but just suggest my $0.000000000000001 cent worth. Nevertheless, It is all up to ppl like and dislike on service; That all!

If you think I m harsh. put yourself in my shoe, I bought my Red Megan abt 9 months back, 3 months later went to PP basement to try the wash as it is near to my place, then when I came home under the  fluorescence light; I realise the major swirl mark. Which makes me mad mad

Luckily, my friend introduce a professionall using Zymol products and helps to cover up the swirl mark but the Swirl marks still stays but cure a little over time.

If you or shalom or are friends whom are supporter for his service, it all up to u.  I am not here to wack him out. In his post to me he mentioned he don't use zymol products but his web site suggest otherwise. So you be the judge.

Lastly, I am not competitor of his nor I work for the similar line. I am also a lazy person whom never wash or wax or polish my car myself. In all the years of driving, I get ppl to do it.

Last talk about peace, seems otherwise! Cuz I have never started a war! There is always peace! But never too sure tomorrow! Cheers! cheers Have a Good Day! Enjoy your wash! waving

minnie

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2007, 02:11:10 AM »

Hi, where is PP?? punggol plaza? You can wash car there??
Pls advise me on the exact address.  Thanks
 Shocked
sybersons

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2007, 01:26:45 PM »

just to share, i'm on this package $100 for 12 car washes + vacumm and 6 car waxing/polishing.
super good deal and using liquid molly.
unfortunately, the many branches closed and left with two in ubi and fort canning.
but not bad for the price.
ubi is near enuf la.

some pointers to share when choosing car grooming coy.
car washing/polish location is very important.
1. cannot be under direct sun - wax dries up faster than planned.
2. shouldn't be near to roads - dust/sand/oil etc gets into polish/wax etc.
3. shouldn't be too dark/shady - can't even see the dirt on/in the car!!
4. washing and waxing areas should be separated - else water marks will be in car as they step inside to clean the interior.

just some general pointers. too detailed i dun need to sleep oredi.
heh heh
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: