Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 03:22:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women's Outdoor Challenge 17 March 2007  (Read 6665 times)
sassysue

Ignore
« on: January 17, 2007, 10:33:28 PM »

http://www.outdoorchallenge.org/

The Women's Outdoor Challenge is an event designed to promote women's fitness and outdoor sports.

This unique charity fund raiser, held in conjunction with International Women’s Day, will be held by the beach at East Coast Parkway.

The Challenge comprises an Individual Event and a Team Event.

The Individual Event features two runs:
5 km Run
8 km Run

For the Team Event, teams of 7 - 15 persons (mixed teams allowed subject to conditions) compete against each other in either:
Combat Laser OR
Ultimate Frisbee
Sign up as an individual or register as a team and join us in this half day carnival of sporting competition.

The Challenge is the culmination of a two month health and wellness programme comprising a series of health and sports talks and assessments.

Funds raised for the Challenge will be used to support the public education programmes of AWARE.

Venue: East Coast Parkway (F2 Carpark)
Date:   17th March 2007
Time:   2.30 pm – 4.30 pm (Team)
           4:30 pm – 7:00 pm (Runs)

Any ladies interested in the individual or team event?? We could sign up and train together.  clapping clapping

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 12:57:26 AM »

5 km run? Must start training now. So far my stamina is only 2.4km. Beyond that I'll get giddy and short-breath.
sassysue

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 01:13:09 AM »

I also cannot really run, that's why if I can find training kaki then can motivate each other.  thumbs up
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 03:55:34 AM »

aiyah let me think first. Seems interesting but I am afraid I am stretching myself. I am afraid will give up halfway because too tiring.
If I am interested I'll take the individual run 4:30-7:00pm on Saturday right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: