Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 02:22:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How about a movie theater!  (Read 20432 times)
hanzspeed

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2006, 12:52:09 AM »

Is anyone here into Home Entertainment? Cos my all-in-one box Pioneer player is going bazar. What i meant was the woofer sound is like punctured and thinking of replacing either the woofer or actually the entire Home Entertainment. Care to share some tips on that and where to buy (e.g. Adelphi) and which shop?
u can try the adelphi next to peninsula plaza....good place to look for good sound system but it comes with a price tag pal.....like myself i'm using the bose lifestyle system, very very satisfied with it.... all the speakers are very small and all wall mounted so i save space and my kids can't meddle with it......go to plaza sing ,atlas hifi to view and test try thge system.......u wont regret pal...

Advertisement

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 12:21:55 AM »

Hi! Hanzspeed.
Went to Adelphi but dont know which shop is best cos only window shopping didn't go in. Bose system is expensive leh. But yet to compare with others sound system and hear the sound
jieli

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 12:27:43 AM »

A movie theatre & a mall like Tampines mall would be great!  At least it may relieve the crowd off TM but on the "selfish"... would it turn our quiet little outback punggol into a congested, traffic jammed hub like TM?Huh? Eeks... I guess we have to sacrifice somewhere...

maybe the RCs could organize outdoor screenings or drive in movies... after all there's lot of vacant land ard??? haa haa
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 07:44:25 AM »

haha yes there is LOTS of vacant land in punggol
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: