Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 12:46:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer school  (Read 6163 times)
lucky6666

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2009, 12:22:57 AM »

I am at my wit's end.  Send in application for transfer to Mee Toh, Edgefield, Greendale and they all say wait.  Preferred Edgefield so met the Principal too, case by case basis.

Went to MP during meet the  people's session and appealed to MOE, still the same, approach the "transferee" school directly but suggested go to "transferor" school too.  Wrote to principal of 'transferor' school, she replied when your transfer is accepted, please come to the school to withdraw your child.

Just how to I get them transferred??  Only haven't tried Horizon the new school.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 02:03:31 AM »

you will only be informed by the school whether your transfer is successful only 3rd-4th wk of December.

Some unlucky ones will only buy the new school uniform on the 1st day of school re-open.
Cavin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 11:56:11 PM »

Hi Lucky6666,
When did you apply for the transfer?
What is your reaon for transfer, did you inform the schools/Mps?
Usually is easier when near end of semester.
Which level is your child?
I am surprise that even new schools reject your application.

Good luck.

Smiley
lucky6666

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 11:33:03 AM »

Yes I did. I told the MP I am shifting to Punggol..I first applied in Sep 08!

Oops haven't change address on my I/C yet - that reminds me again.

My children will be in Pri 3 & 5 next year. The elder one will be Sec 1, hoping to choose a secondary school in Punggol or Sengkang.  Does anyone know which schools have good conduct? I think that is quite important.

The consolation now is : you will get a school, only where.  Trouble is, where? The school downstairs can see cannot touch - Edgefields.

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: