Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 10:12:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer school  (Read 6161 times)
lucky6666

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 08:57:12 AM »

Greendale accepted! or should I wait for Mee Toh & Edgefield, last spoke to them seems no chance.

Can't be choosy now, otherwise participate in STEPS programme (MOE allocate) means no change in school at all.  Can't afford to have 2 children in 2 different schools - logistics problem.

3 trips : 1 to collect letter from Greendale, 2 to old school collect report book, 3 to new school submit report book.  Need urgent leave.

Advertisement

punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 08:34:48 PM »

I was in the exact same shoes last yr (P3 and P5 too) - didn't hear from the schs until much later, say after the STEPS ex. Honestly, I think all 3 schools are about the same, depending on you expectations, but Greendale is rather new. I would wait a little while for Edgefield since you said that is your first choice.
Btw, I got my kids in our choice sch too - P was nice , said since got vacancy for P5, we'll acccept the P3 too, to keep the siblings tog Smiley
All the Best!
lucky6666

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 08:53:23 AM »

Thanks so much for your advice.

I managed to get into the school I wanted, at 6pm! Making some 4 trips today?  I have to thank so many people, the staff at new school, the staff at old school, the taxi driver who advised me to be happy, the security guard who affirmed my decision and the staff who gave me advice when I am lost in Punggol searching for the school in the rain. 

Being careless, I didn't have the right phone number with me, when I am lost today, I just anyhow call the numbers in my phone call history and finally clear up my doubts.  May next year be a good year.

I am blessed!

punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 04:38:09 AM »

Hi lucky6666, congrats! I know how happy and blessed you feel - better than striking lottery! If the new sch is Edgefield, congrats again - it was our choice for our son too (2 yrs ago).
Now, you may concentrate on moving into Punggol. Enjoy!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: