Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 03:48:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stressed Mummy  (Read 17048 times)
Mooms

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 01:28:58 AM »

I forgot to add, your kiddy should be getting 14 hours sleep at her age.  Babies have natural sleep rhythm and generally around evening time 6 p.m. to 8p.m. they should be in bed.  If they are kept up beyond that time they can be very cranky and this accounts for a lot of crying around evening time that mummies observe.  I don't think it's any external factors so much as they need to sleep around that time! Unfortunately lots of parents are unable to give their babies early bedtime cos they come home so late from work. My daughter used to get into crazy uncontrollable crying fits during evening time but ever since I started sleep training and putting her down for early bedtime at 6:30 p.m. she's been an angel, sleeping through the night 12 hours until next day since she was 6 months!  The early bedtime makes a HUGE difference in baby temperament.

Advertisement

aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 04:26:57 AM »

I forgot to add, your kiddy should be getting 14 hours sleep at her age.  Babies have natural sleep rhythm and generally around evening time 6 p.m. to 8p.m. they should be in bed.  If they are kept up beyond that time they can be very cranky and this accounts for a lot of crying around evening time that mummies observe.  I don't think it's any external factors so much as they need to sleep around that time! Unfortunately lots of parents are unable to give their babies early bedtime cos they come home so late from work. My daughter used to get into crazy uncontrollable crying fits during evening time but ever since I started sleep training and putting her down for early bedtime at 6:30 p.m. she's been an angel, sleeping through the night 12 hours until next day since she was 6 months!  The early bedtime makes a HUGE difference in baby temperament.

agree
but like you said
by the time parents reach home will be 7pm the earliest
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2006, 04:27:49 AM »

but found out the so call thing is playing outside the window

which floor are you staying?

i have this "theory" that higher floors better.. heheh.

3rd storey from the top
;p
sereneslt75

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2006, 07:55:11 AM »

Hi all...

thanks for sharing.. Grin
yep.. im a weekend mummy.. finished work ard 7 and by the time i reached home would be 8+.
have tried singing to her. she is ok during the day time on sat and sun.. but at nite, she would get cranky over slightest thing.

hey.. sure or not? got hantu?  Shocked

have also another problem.. she would not fall asleep on her own in the cot, we must always rock her to sleep in our arms... think we have spoilt her?

hmmm.. we are bring her home tomorrow nite... hope she would get more used to the environment.
wish me luck!! Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: