Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 09:16:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i put her into child? =(  (Read 5416 times)
mrswong

Tuition @ 303A Punggol Central

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 04:13:01 AM »

i do this way bcoz i dont wan spent unwisely.

i save up for rainy days needs. smile

refer to above mention, must i bring my girl to childcare reaching 18- years to learn more tings?

At home also can learn right?

if you are equipped and have the time, you can always teach at home.
But how many working parent's hv the luxury of time?

my son goes to childcare and he learnt so much more! songs that I don't even know!
and he learnt things that i can't teach at home: sharing, tolerance for others, interacting with others.

price varies from childcare to childcare. i'm paying $288 a month for my son's full day childcare which i find is very reasonable considering the amount of time he spends there plus the meals they provide (breakfast, lunch, tea, snacks).
if childcare is too exp, you can consider those playgroups that are few hours a day. or weekend classes that parents can join in.

Tuition @ 303A Punggol Central:
http://mwtuition.blogspot.com

Advertisement

Jac2

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 02:06:08 AM »

I agreed w/ Mrs Wong, if you are fully equipped and have the time that is fine.  thumbs up

At this age they are like sponge they learn very fast. I'm not sure where are you staying? If you are staying at pungool area, travel to bishan daily can be very far and tiring for you and your child. 

edmundwave

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 10:04:11 PM »

can list wad to teach n where to get the equipment.

Currently i have a baby walker for her alrdy.

So wad i shld get next for her or teach her?
edmundwave

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 10:07:33 PM »

I agreed w/ Mrs Wong, if you are fully equipped and have the time that is fine.  thumbs up

At this age they are like sponge they learn very fast. I'm not sure where are you staying? If you are staying at pungool area, travel to bishan daily can be very far and tiring for you and your child. 

Ya i stay at punggol.

i was tinking getting a car.. but after doin some calculation.. i feel that i take cab 2times a week will be cheap then getting a car.

so i tink i stick onto taking public tp.

anyway i agree it will be tiring by i will strive hard as im taking my parttime degree at uni-sim.

i will JY !

=)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: