Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 07:43:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i put her into child? =(  (Read 5413 times)
edmundwave

Ignore
« on: May 13, 2009, 04:18:05 AM »

my daughter is 4months ++ old. . .  shld i put her in child when she reach 1year 6mths??  Or i leave her wif my mother staying at bishan?

Is child care good? will she learn more?

PLs advise .. Thanks Smiley

Advertisement

Honeybee

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 05:05:26 AM »

my daughter is 4months ++ old. . .  shld i put her in child when she reach 1year 6mths??  Or i leave her wif my mother staying at bishan?

Is child care good? will she learn more?

PLs advise .. Thanks Smiley

Hi edmundwave,

I personally think that its too early to send your girl to childcare at 18 mths.  Its a better choice to leave it with your mum.   Firstly, their immune system is low and they will fall ill easily especially so for the first few months.  Secondly, they still dont know how to communicate and feedback to us (parents) whether are they happy in school or whether are the teachers nice to them..
Not all teachers in the centres are caring and loving as we thought.  It really depends on luck..

The ideal age will be around 3 yrs old where they can learn and expose themselves..i started my boys in childcare at this age and i find it just nice for them..Just my two cents worth.. Tongue

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 05:09:06 AM »

Guess up to individual's circumstances needs at that time.

I heard the same things, however, due to circumstances I'd no choice but to put my children when they were 18 mths. They are growing well now. Infact their immune systems are stronger compare to their school mates/classmates and more independent.
edmundwave

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 05:13:25 AM »

=) 

Ya u r right.

Btw i also can save up as child  care is not cheap too.

Ok i got it. i will leave it wif my mother.. Thanks alot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: