Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 07:44:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling for Art Submission  (Read 8193 times)
nutsaboutarts

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 06:29:30 AM »

Dear all,
Results have all been sent out. The names of the aspiring young artists will be featured in The New Paper. Will remind you to check them out when nearer to the date.  Wink
The Popular book vouchers and certificates of excellence will be sent out to the relevant schools when school reopens. Well done, children!

It was a tough decision to select the best ones out of the hundreds of submissions. Please do not feel disheartened if your children's works are not selected. Feel free to email me at lynn@nutsaboutarts.org to find out more about the selection.

Nuts About Arts will be calling for another round of art submission in January. Will keep all of you in the loop.

Meanwhile, take care and cheerios!

Advertisement

nutsaboutarts

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 06:43:53 AM »

The on-line gallery will be launched sometime end of Dec 2010. Will keep all of you in the loop.

Once again, thank you for all the supports. It was indeed a pleasure looking through all the masterpieces! Cheerios!
nutsaboutarts

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 06:52:42 AM »

Anyway, Nuts About Arts is opening up new art classes. Check out this link http://www.punggol.sg/forum/buy_and_sell/check_this_out_cheerios-t37963.0.html

If your children need help in preparing art portfolios for DSA application, email me at lynn@nutsaboutarts.org.

Cheerios!

nutsaboutarts

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 12:18:38 PM »

Happy New Year, everyone! It has been a while since I came in to say 'Hi!' Smiley
Today, I am pleased to share with you the selected artworks for the month of December 2010. They are featured here: http://www.nutsaboutarts.org/gallery.php

Enjoy! Do drop some nice comments for our young aspiring artists. I am sure your kind encouragements will build up their confidence level even more and help them greatly in their art making journey.

Cheerios and have a nice day!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: